Free Help. Simple Fixes. Big Results.
Our Efficiency Advisors are trusted experts who can help you make building improvements. Here's how it works:
- We work with you one-on-one to understand your needs.
- We connect you with qualified contractors to do the job.
- We find cash incentives and financing to help pay for your upgrades.
- We train your building staff so your building runs efficiently for years to come.
- We support you every step of the way, from project start to finish.
We Can Help You:
Buildings that Make a Difference
The NYC Retrofit Accelerator is part of New York City’s commitment to reduce citywide greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 80 percent from 2005 levels by 2050 (80x50). This is the level that the United Nations projects is needed to avoid the most dangerous effects of climate change. Because the energy used in buildings accounts for nearly three-quarters of New York City’s GHG emissions, increasing the energy efficiency of our buildings is essential to achieving this goal. Reducing GHG emissions from buildings will also improve local air quality, reduce building operating costs, and improve resident comfort.